Literally Films works with both new and established filmmakers to offer consultancy and training in fundraising and production skills, including
- Crowdfunding - devising a strategy, pre-campaign, planning audience development, troubleshooting
- Mentoring support - for career development, identifying goals & setting targets
- Production skills - casting & research, finding the idea, what to do before a shoot, working with contributors in documentary
- Commissioning film - identifying objectives, how to communicate effectively with filmmakers, budgeting.
Our sessions are delivered by Katharine Round, and our clients include Sheffield Doc/Fest (Devise 2 Deliver, Fast Track to Features), 4Corners Film Training, The Smalls Film Festival, Social Media Week, DirectorsUK and the Bureau of Investigative Journalism.
We know that for consultancy to work, it needs to be responsive to your needs. You can book us on an hourly basis, tailor a programme, or we can even come on board as a full production partner. Please email email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
"Katharine is an exceptionally inspiring, talented filmmaker and mentor who is known and respected throughout the industry. Her work with us was exceptional, and we'll be running more sessions soon"
- Katy Swarbrick, Four Corners Film Training
"The session gave me...clarity, new hope and inspiration for moving forward"
- Maya Curry, Hidden Heart
"We've made lots of new contacts, doubled our following and reach as well as exceeding our funding target. It's been very rewarding on lots of levels and we would highly recommend talking to Katharine"
- Jan Cawood, Addicted to Sheep